YAMUNA® FOOT FITNESS
Yamuna has divided YFF® into 2 separate trainings. This means that you do not have to take both of these trainings to be able to teach YFF®.
YFF®1 - is a 3 day training:
The training covers:
- The basic philosophy of YFF® and why it is important to educate people to take care of their feet.
- Basic anatomy of all of the muscles that insert in the feet, and all the bones of the calf, ankle and feet.
- Learning what the most common foot problems are, being able to explain clearly using the anatomy why it has occurred in someone, and what needs to be corrected to improve the condition
- Learning how to assess how a person walks and performs “the walking test”
- Learning routines to teach the necessary concepts to rebuild healthy foot function
- Learning hands-on work to assist a client to retrain his feet.
After this training it is essential to submit foot assessments from 10 people. Each of the 10 people you need to work with 3 times. There is a form to use for foot assessments which is provided. During class as a group you assess one person together to know exactly what is expected. A written exam is given.
Once you successfully complete the training, the 10 assessments and exam you are certified in YFF® 1.
You can teach all the routines in group fitness classes or work privately with the education you have learned. You are listed on our website and you are allowed to buy the Yamuna Foot Wakers wholesale.
Completion of this course is mandatory to continue on to YFF® 2
YFF® 2 focuses more on rehabilitation of foot problems and includes a great deal more hands-on applications. The course includes how to use both the Yamuna® Foot Wakers, Yamuna® Foot Savers, and the smaller Yamuna® Black balls.
This is a 4 day training and the manual and Yamuna® Foot Savers and Black balls are included.
- To learn the concept of direct bone stimulation and how to free impact from the bones of the feet.
- To learn how to manually align all the bones of the feet “Imprinting the new alignment and information manually into the feet”
- To learn more detailed assessment of the feet
- To learn how to recommend routines and teach them to clients based on the specific problems presented
- To learn more advanced routines and concepts using the Yamuna® Foot Savers and Yamuna® Black balls
- To be able to successfully assess and treat all levels of foot problems.
Requirements to become certified: To successfully assess three people 10 times each using the foot assessment forms provided.